cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

(1) Does anyone know how to use USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT ?

(2) Is there any field or anything that I need to trigger or populate in order to use this userexit?

(3) Is this the correct user exit to use if I want the data to be committed into a customized table when SO is saved?

Welcome more inputs related to USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT as this is the first time that I'm going to use this user exit.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

userexit_save_document seems to be the right choice for your requirement. In this the code can be to identify what all things from this sales order would need to be copied to the required z or customized table. The exit would during the save process. so once you save the order you can see the entries are posted to the customized table.

regards

sadhu kishore

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This Userexit in sales order, is in the program SAPMV45A and in the include MV45AFZZ.

You can specify any kind of checks for the fields in the sales order for existance of values or if you want to determine a different values in that fields. After creating the sales order and before saving, the system takes up the activity specified in the coding we make in that userexit.

eg: in my project, I have used the other userexit, Userexit_save_document_prepare - to replace the network number determined and determine a different network number under sa specified conditions.

Hope this clears your doubts to some extent.

Thanks,

Ravi