cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting IDOCs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts !

I am doing an IDOC to JDBC scenario.The flow is such that from my sender system(R/3), I need to send to two different receivers.one receiver is XI and another one is again an R/3 system which are integrated using ALE technologies .. Please help me out in triggering an IDOC with two different receiver partner numbers and ports..How do i do that ??

Thanks,

Laawanya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Your question is you are doing scenario idoc to jdbc

but you mentioned one receiver is xi and another receiver is R3

tell me what is your exact requirement.

If you have two receivers and you will us

CONDITIONAL ROUTING

OR

ENHANCED RECEIVER DETERMINATION

use conditional routing when your distribution logic to separate

receivers is simple

and your distribution logic is complex use enhanced receiver determination.

regards

venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/12/04/xi-idoc-bundling--the-trick-with-the-occurance-change

MAY HELPFUL

rEGARDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding you will be sending the IDOC from one R/3 system to XI to JDBC and simultaneously same IDOC should be posted to another R.3 system.

For this kind of activity you just add the Two receivers in Receiver determination.

So sender system will be common and receiver system will be different one for JDBC and another for R/3.

It will resolve the purpose.

So the partner profile and port configuration will be normal as per the general way.

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swarup !

The Sender R/3 and the Receiver R/3 are already integrated through ALE without XI and running successfully in production.

We cannot disturb them.

Now the current scenario is to pass the same IDOC whatever is passing to Receiver R/3 the same data should reach the JDBC receiver via XI.

We cannot add two receivers in Receiver determination,as only one scenario is through XI and another integration is wid ALE.

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> The Sender R/3 and the Receiver R/3 are already integrated through ALE without XI and running successfully in production.

> We cannot disturb them.

> We cannot add two receivers in Receiver determination,as only one scenario is through XI and another integration is wid ALE.

Do you use distribution model in current scenario (BD64)? If yes, you can extend current model view to include XI as a second receiver system. It will cause that two IDocs will be generated. One will go to current R/3 receiver and second to XI. Then, you just need to set up IDoc -> JDBC scnerio in XI.

BTW: what kind of data do you transfer? Is it transactional data or master data? What logical messages do you use?

Regards,

Jakub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jakub,

What do you mean by transactional data or master data ?

I need to pass the IDOC ZHR_STAT.ZHR_STATUS2 to the two receivers. I don't know whether it belongs to transactional data or master data.

Thanks,

Laawanya

0 Kudos

Do you have two partners?

First one is to send the idoc to R/3

Second one is to send the idoc to XI

Configure the outbound message type ZHR_STAT and the idoc ZHR_STAT02 to the Second partner also.

Regards,

Krishnaraju

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

As Krishnaraju wrote:

1) Configure additional outbound partner profile for logical message ZHR_STAT in sending R/3 system (you can make a copy of parameters from existing XI outbound partner profile).

2) Configure inbound partner profile for in receiver system. I guess that you already have a inbound process code, if not you will have to create it since it looks like this is your custom-built message: ZHR_STAT.

BTW: in my opinion the better solution from monitoring/maitanace point of view is to extend configuration of receiver determination to include a new receiver (receiver R/3). Then one IDoc is sent to XI. Next IDoc will be branched according to the "Receiver Determination" rules and so on ... then you need to configure an inbound partner profile from - point 2) - that's it.

Regards,

Jakub