cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The client is currently locked against logon!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have installed IDES XI 7.0 on my PC.

The client 001 is locked few days back.

Note: Actually I have done client copy (thro t-code SCCL) from the client 800 to 001(XI configured).

While in the process of copying the client,I have cancelled the operation!

After the above process, I couldn't logon the client 001.

I had a chance to (thro t-code SCC4) see the client 001 information in the client 800 login.

In that, under Restrictions tab,

"Locked due to client copy" is checked

At the same time I dont see the above check box is checked for the client 800 and 100( for both these clients I have done client copy and able to logon successfully).

Please let me know how to unlock the client 001?

Regards,

Bala Raja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

unlock the client using the function module

SCCR_UNLOCK_CLIENT

check the; below links for reference

www.erpgenie.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8793&view=next&sid=30d0ab2dc12db79ae94bd82802762b5d

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/8f5ed190-0201-0010-aa8d-bbff559d...

note:reward points if solution found helpfull.....

regards

chandrakanth.k

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the lock is not reset after a copy is cancelled, you can reset it by calling the transaction SCC3 in any client

Users who are in the target client before the start of the copy cannot be locked automatically, so you must ensure that they leave the system.

In the client independent settings, select "Changes to Repository and cross client customising allowed..

Also check the last section, whether any of the check boxes are ticked for: "Currently locked due to client copy". uncheck that.

You may also need to make changes in system change option which you can reach via SE06.

Thanks

Swarup

Edited by: Swarup Sawant on Apr 10, 2008 7:38 AM