cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with XA DataSource

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a oracle XA datasource but when I am trying to get a connection from a EJB I am getting the below given exception

com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.exceptions.BaseSQLException: ResourceException in method ConnectionFactoryImpl.getConnection(): com.sap.engine.services.connector.exceptions.BaseResourceException: Error in ResourceSet.addAndEnlist("com.sap.engine.services.connector.resource.impl.HandleWrapper@9e7638[com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.cci.ConnectionHandle@1535f6f](delisted:false) -> com.sap.engine.services.connector.resource.impl.MCEventHandler@187cfac --> 2(locTrSupp:false)").

please tell me way to solve this problem this very urgent.

thanks,

Ashok.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ranjit_mohanty
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am also facing same problem. Unable to get datasource connection from EJB.

I am getting Following exception...PLease help

com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.exceptions.BaseSQLException: ResourceException occurred in method ConnectionFactoryImpl.getConnection(): com.sap.engine.services.connector.exceptions.BaseResourceException: Error in ResourceSet.addAndEnlist("com.sap.engine.services.connector.resource.impl.HandleWrapper@56ed6eff[com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.cci.ConnectionHandle@3c48e9cc](delisted:false) -> com.sap.engine.services.connector.resource.impl.MCEventHandler@2f36e263 --> 10610(locTrSupp:false)").

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also facing the same issue. I am using CE 7.2, When I try to get connection from Data Source through EJB I am getting the same error as mentioned above. Any clue? From webd dynpro it works fine. But not through EJB.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Were you able to resolve the issue. When using XA Datasource through EJB, the application is not able to get the connection. With normal datasource it works fine. But issue happens only with XA Datasource in EJB 3.0 (SAP CE 7.2). Any clue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok

Check the link below, it explains as to how to handle if you are "Unable to Get a Connection From a Data Source"

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/5c/2f2c4142aef623e10000000a155106/content.htm

cheers

Sameer

PS: Please award points if you find the answer useful