cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need urgent help

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working on smartform. When I take no of copies more than 1 eg. 3 then output is displaying wrong. I am displaying some totals in form those values r coming wrong 4 each copy and for last copy only it is displaying correct data. But all copies should dispaly the correct calculated values only. What is the relation of no. of copies and getting data changed? please can anybody knows?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think the total u get in each page is page total.Since in your Smarttform, TABLE node in Footer event

'AT PAGE BREAK' is enable and u calculate the total in the CALCULATION Tab of TABLE NODE.

if u remove this event u will get total only at last page.but u want total in all page so calculate the total before the TABLE node (by using program lines and loop..end loop) in ur smartform and display the total in the footer event.

Reward points if it is useful for u

Regards

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur answer. But I am calculating total in program lines only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Calculate Before your table node.

Regards

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem is not with calculations. Its with loop. When passing internal table data for first print for first record its taking rates zero. For second print its giving value of next record to first record and in third ie. corretc output its dispalting corretc values of first and second record. What to do?