Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nwds 7.1 mobile handle

former_member568822
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

When i try to create new project for mobile handle i unable to select the development component for local development. It show "Software Component does not support selected Development Component Type. Required DCs are located in an SC that is not visible" when i click on mycomponents. How can it be solve?

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure that the contents of the default.confdef file are correct. You should not have a problem in creating components if this file is correct.

regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please refer to this blog. Hope it helps.

/people/community.user/blog/2009/04/07/simple-checks-when-you-install-mobile-plugins-in-nwds

Regards

Vidyadhar

pvannest
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm facing the same problem. Even after deleting workspace and restarting NWDS. Have you eventually solved this error?

thanks

pvannest
Participant
0 Kudos

My problem is eventually solved by deleting workspace after installing NWDS...

Former Member
0 Kudos

After configuring the IDE you have to delete the worksapce you are working with or create a new one so that changes will be refreshed

Oren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If u are still facing the problem then follow the link which is explaining about configuring the IDE with necessary plugins

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmobile71/helpdata/en/8F/0B674240449C60E10000000A1550B0/frameset.htm ]

Note: And make sure u should copy only the contents of com.sap.tc.mobile.xxxxxxplugins only not the unzipped folder in comp folder.

Hope this will helps.

Thanks,

Naveen

Edited by: Naveen Yugandhar B on Apr 14, 2008 8:25 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U have to configure the NWDS 7.1 with necessary plugins which are required for the Mobile handle.

Thanks

Naveen