cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Areas Re determination Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I had all my master data, Sales areas and other configuration data setup for a Consignment fill up process. I tried to run a sale order(order type KB from my plant XXX) with an error message saying Sales areas "Picking another Sales area different from the one I set" Re-determined. When I hit continue--Another error pop up that Pricing not defined

I Understand that Pricing should not be used is not necessary in the consignment fill-up process until the goods are consumed. I think the sales area re-determination is the reason for the second error

Any ideas of what might be wrong?

Thanks

Edited by: Ade Owo on Apr 10, 2008 5:04 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to assign as suggested with another error that I should define S500\wh\01 as a general Sales Areas.

I had this set up already in my earlier configuration-IMG-ES_Assignment-SD and Setup Sales Area

I will appreciate more insight

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ade Owo

While creating sale order in VA01, you would have entered the sales area and once gone into the screen, ensure that the material code what you had entered is for the same sales area. For example, if the customer's sales area is 1000/10/00 and if the material sales area is 1000/20/00, then you will face such issue. Please check that.

Also I feel that the second issue is not because of first issue but bcoz of pricing conditions not maintained in VK11. Please check that also.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Thanks Lakshmipathi and others,

I guessyour code 1000/10/00 depicts Sale Org/Channel/Division. I just entered KB as the Order type, S500/WH/01. What you are saying it that the customer sales area should be different from Material Sales area-However, its only customer sales area that I have presented to me. Once I have sales Org and other value enteredIt take me to the sales Order template with header and line item to where the materials/plant location and partner are entered

Murali suggested a common Channel and division . Those are maintained already in my setup. I think this might be related to something somebody has not mentioned

Thanks for those who responded but it like the question is still not resolved

Thanks

On the issue of maintaining same

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ade Owo

Can you please check in ovaz whether you have assigned the sales area (S500/WH/01) to document type KB.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ade,

Regarding first issue --> You might not maiantaining the common devisions and distribution channels with reference to Commpn division and dibtribution channel.

Go to VOR1 and VOR2 maintain the common devisions and distribution channels then try.

You take reference (Common) Division and distribution channel which are using to create Master data.

Regarding Second issue--> Even though you are creating consignment fillup system will determine the price at Order creation. So you need to maintain the pricing procedure determination in OVKK transaction then you need to maintain the condition records in VK11.

The difference between Fillup and issue is

-->In fill up you will just create the delivery you will not do the billing.

-->In Issue you will create delivery then you will create the Invoice

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ade Owo

While creating sale order in VA01, you would have entered the sales area and once gone into the screen, ensure that the material code what you had entered is for the same sales area. For example, if the customer's sales area is 1000/10/00 and if the material sales area is 1000/20/00, then you will face such issue. Please check that.

Also I feel that the second issue is not because of first issue but bcoz of pricing conditions not maintained in VK11. Please check that also.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi