cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pls solve the problem it is very urgent..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shiping condition 01 loading group 00030plant PRAS storage location PRAS not defined ....

pls solve it ...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shiping condition 01 loading group 00030plant PRAS storage location PRAS not defined ....

pls solve it ...

Hi;

Your material is not mainatined to Said Plant & storage location. Create material for the same & maintain specified shipping condition & loading group.

This will solve your problem;

Regards;

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

i guess what you are looking for is actually shipping point determination. so please go to OVL2, where you need to maintain for the combination of

shipping conditions + loading group + delivering plant--- > Shipping point (which is PRAS in your case).

regards

sadhu kishore

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sahu,

You problem is related to storage location is not determined in the IMG.

So go through this IMG path do the configuration.

SPRO>Logistics execution>Shipping>Picking>Determine picking location-->Define rule for Picking location determination and Assign picking locations.

Maintain MALA for your delivery type in Define rule for Picking location determination step.

You assign your Storage location with combination of Shipping pointPlantStorage conditions in Assign picking locations step

You also check the shipping point determination In the OVL2 transaction.

But make sure that you are maintaining shipping conditions in the customer master >sales area data>shipping tab.

Make sure that Loading group and storage conditions are maintaning in the Material master.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Edited by: Murali Mohan.Tallapaneni on Apr 10, 2008 5:27 AM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear prasanta

I feel you have not explained the issue clearly. If I am correct, while trying to create delivery, you are facing the above problem. Am I right ??

If so, please check the following areas

1) In Customer Master XD02, select Sales Area Data and click on "Shipping" tab. There check whether any value is maintained for the field "Shipping Conditions". Most probably, in your case, it is missing.

2) Go to Material Master MM02, select "Sales: General/Plant" view and check whether you have maintained the requried Loading Group

3) Now go to the sale order in VA02 against which are trying to create delivery. In that check whether plant and storage location is flowing. If not, maintain the required value and retry.

4) Last but not least, please dont use the subject line like the one what you have typed.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi