Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0TCAKYFNM Auth relevant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

In BI 7, if I make 0TCAKYFNM auth relevant, will I need to maintain it in each and every analysis authorization ?

There is a big confusion, some test I did indicated it is needed in each and some test indicated otherwise. You help will be greatly appreciated (points).

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rohan,

I’ll try to help you,

In BW 2004 (3.5) there are current InfoObject “1KYFNM”, this is use to restrict access by Key Figure. The InfoObject in BI 2004s (7.0) which has the same functionally is 0TCAKYFNM, If necessary to avoid problem with queries execute activated this InfoObject from Business Contact but isn’t necessary activated as relevant authorization if your security system no restrict access by Key Figure. In this case isn’t necessary including in each analysis authorization. Otherwise, If Key Figure is part of security system, and 0TCAKYFNM you need make this as relevant authorization, is important included in all analysis authorization.

I hope that can help you,

Luis