cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP HTTP content server with Archivelink

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have set up Archivelink in R/3 4.7 connected to an SAP HTTP content server. It's working, and archiving outgoing PO's already. When we go to retrieve the documents, the url goes like this:

http://www.sapcontentserver334.com:1090//ContentServer/ContentServer.dll?get&pVersion=0046&contRep=S...

does anybody know where I configure this URL? the function "get" is not correct and needs to be replaced by another function.

thanks.!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The URL is generated automatically by sap every time you try to retrieve a document from Content Server. So it is not possible for you change the URL. SAP uses the function ARCHIVELINK_URL_GENERATE to generate the URL

Hope this helps

-Samanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.... But for the content server to send back the requested PDF document, it seems we need to use the function docGet instead of "get". The function name needs to be in the URL.... has any company successfully implemented ArchiveLink with SAP HTTP content server, for storing outgoin PO's?

Edited by: TOILETKING on Apr 10, 2008 5:44 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

what makes you think that docGet needs to be used instead of get ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Because we need to retrieve the whole document. "docGet" does that. "get" only retrieves document information.

The question is, where to configure the URL format?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Can I use this function to generate the URL for create?

Regards.

--

Gregory.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's working at my company. Thanks to you all.