Did you mean: 

Error in IDOC to SOAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am doing IDOC to SOAP(3rd party) scenario and I get this error

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Adapter

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapter</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="IDOC_ADAPTER">ATTRIBUTE_INV_SND_SERV</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Unable to convert sender service to an ALE logical system</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

I have searched the forums and there is lot of info on this,

According to this blog

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/xi-error--unable-to-convert-the-sender-service-to-an-ale-logical-system

He says Click on the Business System and see the adapter specific Identifiers,So do I have to click on my 3rd pary Business System here? since for IDOC sender there will be no BS.Am I correct.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guest

first login to SDN with good name

This problem occurs due to INVALID SENDER SERVICE

kindly check in your configuration whether you have given a valid name to your sender service and also check the conditions in RCVR deetermination

if not modify that and activate again .Make a CACHE refresh

hope this will work for you

Regards

sandeep

PS if helpful kindly reward good points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If Business system is maintained in SLD, Check whether logical system is maintained for Business systems from which you r sending IDOC.

If maintained, Go to Integration Directory, double click on Business system, edit mode, from menu select Adapter specific identifiers - > there you will find a button for " compare with SLD" . Click it.

Regards,

Sreeni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have double clicked on Business system, edit mode, from menu select Adapter specific identifiers - > " compare with SLD" . No values are displayed.So can I do something to fix it?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you check if your sender business system in SLD has the logical system name defined for it when it was created in SLD?

If there is no logical system...

I suggest you add Xi business system as Sender Service in Receiver agreement (header mapping fields.)

hope this helps.....

Cheers!!

Sidharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to add Xi business system as Sender Service in Receiver agreement (header mapping fields.) but it does not work.I get an error resource not found.Can anyone suggest a solution for this.By the way my 3rd party system is a Business System.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

How is the receiveing system defined? As a business system or business service? If it is a business system you cannot modify the adapter specific identifiers.

Regards

Ratan