cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP ASAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to delete a customer from SAP. I don't want to use XD06. This would just mark it for deletion. The users in my company created a customer as sold to party and they want to change the account group to ship to. using XD07 - "Change Account Group" some of the field pertaining to sold to party would be masked if its changed to ship to..So SAP is not letting me do that. I want to use the same name for the ship to. The only way is to remove the customer out of the system. How do I handle this. Is there any way i can used the same customer name with a different account group.

I would really appreciate if someone can help with this........

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This sounds like a desparate situation. Generally the forum frowns upon "Urgent" ASAP, etc in the subject line.

Looks like maybe you thought this would get more attention and a faster response than "How to Delete Customer Master" ?

Are there any transactions against this existing customer ? you'll need to reverse / cancel these first.

If it's that desparate I guess you could have basis restore the system from some point before the users created it too

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya..I wanted an answer to this. Doing a system restore is always there. But I just wanted to know if there is any other way around for this. Anyways thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

If you wnt to keep the same account number, I don't think that would be possible. But if you just want to crete a new ship to party with the same address, you certainly can with XD01. System gives you a warning message that a customer exists with the same address but you can always by pass that.

let me kno wif you still have any more questions,

Swapna