cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(Smartform) Print grand total on the last page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to print the Grand Totals on the last page of my Smartform. I have two pages - FIRST and SECOND.

What I did was I created a Text to display the grand total, and I specified that this text should be printed 'Only After End of Main Window'. However, the total is not being printed out.

I can't change the condition to 'Not on First Page', because my form has more than two pages, and I only want the grand totals on the last page.

Any help would be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

do total in main window and then Create a secondry window and put the condition at end of main window in condition tab of this window and also put same condition in condition tab of text element where you put you final total variable.

Regards,

Mohit

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think what I was doing wrong before was I was creating a secondary window, but placing it in the FIRST page. I moved the secondary window to the SECOND page, and marked as "Only at end of MAIN window.

It works now. Many thanks to those who have made suggestions!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create a command line in the main window ,an then in the general attributes of the command line check the go to new page option.

Then create a text under the command line & here place the grand total.

Now it'll always printed on the last page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello mate

im not very sure of ur design wher u created the text element is it in seperate window or some wher else...

if you need it after the end of line items and as you already have a table in the main window create a table line in the footer

system triggers only after the end of line items ....it can be 2nd ppage or nth page ....and create a text element in the cell of the line type accordin to the postiion required and add the variabale of the grandtotal in which u have the calculated value.

Reward if found useful

Regards,

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

we have a window type called final window if u define this type window in second page . create a table in the window and go to calculations tab and define an internal table. i think u can get the grand totals.

if u want maore clearly go throuh this link

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/forums

hope this will help you.

REWARD ME IF USEFUL.

thanks,

gupta

Edited by: gupta pullipudi on Apr 9, 2008 9:23 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry, I think I didn't put enough information in my earlier post.

I already know what the grand total is, since I already have code in the MAIN window that calculates this. So I don't think I need to add another table to another window.

At any rate, I tried creating a FINAL window as suggested, and I then declared a text to display the grand total. This still didn't work. If I don't check any condition, the grand total is displayed in all the pages. If I check the 'Only at end of main window' option, the grand total is not being displayed at all.

Any further suggestions would be appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can u try this out.

In the Table Create a line type fro Footer.

then Add a text Node In footer.

And write The grand Total to footer.

Double click on the footer and Check the check Box At end of Table.

Regards

Sandipan