cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order status

Former Member
0 Kudos

The sales order is showing up in our custom report for open sales orders. The order Reqtyp in procurement is a KE instead of a KSV. There is no production order that I can link it to because that what KE does as far as my understanding is. Can some explain to me why this shows up in the open order report even though all the statuses are complete.

Is there anything else that might cause it show up.

Points will be awarded.

Edited by: saad A on Apr 9, 2008 8:03 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much. I think that explains a lot about linking the Prod to the So butmy understading is there is a bug somewhere because there is another plant using the same item category and they have no problem.

Last question would be where on the sales order can I find the production order number?

I thought in schedule lines you could see the production order button but I cannot seem to fins it.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi saad

If for the other plant it doesnt have any problem then check the stratergy group - 20 is there or not, availability check -02, item category group -0001 is there or not , any one should be missing that is why you are not facing any problem frm that plant

now coming to the second question

you can see in the VA01

Extras -> Environment - > item availbility

when you click on item availabitlity , you will get 4 boxes at the top

one time delivery,

scope of check

another 2 options will be there , plz check saad .

plz click on all those boxes , if you click on 1 box you will see the orders data.

but MD04 is a transaction which is different from VA01

Regards

srinath

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I cannot find any production order attached to this SO.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

production order is something which is something related to PP consultants.

In sales order VA01 , you cant see the production order, you can see the screen in the item availability, the orders that are there , PP consultants call our orders as customer orders or planned orders , these planned orders are converted into production orders ,

so production orders are something which we can see in PP side only. not in SD side

we can know the t.code of this and we can work

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well the item category on the SO is TAN (we have our custom copy). The material is a Fert. Is that what you were asking?

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

what is the stratergy group in MMR ? it should be 10 (make to stock)

But if i am not wrong , your requirement type should be KSL or 041 and not KE , requirement type KE is for MTO

But yours is normal sales order. so plz check the avilability check configuration . bcz of requirement type it is affecting the sales order status

Let me know the status

Reward if useful

Regards

Srianth

Former Member
0 Kudos

The status is complete. the strategy grp is 20 (make to order) and the do you want me to check the availability? i think that would be a Z3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in Transaction MD04 it display the production number with reference to sales order number created.

Ramesh

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi saad

You stratergy group in MMR is 20 (Make to Order) and thats the reason the requirement type is coming as KE. Now check the item category it should come as TAK , so i think you have not maintained item category group as 0001 that is why it is coming as TAN

If you are doing Make to Order then

checking group -20

item category group -0001

item category - TAK

Requirement type - KE

After creation of VA01,enter the material , check wheather the item category is coming as TAK or not and then

go to item data -> account assignment -> click on settlement rule -> enter the ERL G/L account and save it

Now save the document . and go to MD04, see that order, it will be as a cust. order. , from here PP consultants have to work on it

Reward if useful

Regards

Srinath

Edited by: sri nath on Apr 9, 2008 9:49 PM

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi saad

I think you are doing MTO order , as for MTO order only requirement type KE will come . and coming to MTO order , you need a special stock . and the item category will be TAK ,and item category group will be 0001.

If you are doing normal cycle check , what is the item category coming .

go to MMBE and give the material name , plant and storage location. and execute it .

Let me know the status

Waiting for your reply

Regards

Srinath