Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processing routine ENTRY_NEU in program /SMB40/FM06P does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing this problem in PO Print preview in Production server as we are ready for Go live Monday. I did all the request transports from Development to Production. We are using ECC 6.0

but while just running the transaction ME21N if i click the Print preview button system is not showing the print preview but showing this message

Processing routine ENTRY_NEU in program /SMB40/FM06P does not exist.

But the same is working fine in Development/Sandbox/Quality server. we have not faced any problem.But why is not same appearing in Production. Is this settings a client dependent.

All the details are maintained in the MM configuration NACE--Ouput type -- all i assigned the Smart form also.

But don't find any result. Please help me.

rgds

Swamy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the output type is transported to production. Check out the Nace transaction whether it is transported or not?

Thanks,

Srinivas

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the output type is transported to production. Check out the Nace transaction whether it is transported or not?

Thanks,

Srinivas

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply,

I transported the output type everything is showing in the Production.

If I check this Program /SMB40/FM06P in SE38 it shows it doesnot exist.

How come this is possible as in Development/Quality this program is there but in Production this program does n't exist.

Any problem with the table--TRDIR.

can we add this program to the Table manually or any inputs please.

rgds

Swamy

0 Kudos

This is a standard program and has to be in all the systems. try to contact the basis team and tell them that it is not available then they will copy the same from other systems.

Thanks,

Srinivas

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am really surprising how this program is missed in Production client. But it is available in Dev/Quality/Sandbox.

I searched some SAP notes 968332 in that it says we have to install some transports. Is it required to install or is there we can copy the program from Development to Production client.

Please help me on this issue.

Everything is ready for golive but only this print out PO is pending.

rgds

Swamy

0 Kudos

I have seen the SAP Note and it says to install the transport. Try to contact the basis team and ask them to install it.

Symptom: eCATTs /SMB11/OUTPUT_MMPPWM_O001_V30 and /SMB11/OUTPUT_MMPPWM_O001_V30 failed with and error that Entry /SMB40/FM06P, /SMB40/MO7DR and Program /SMB11/R_SFCOPCT_SFORM do not exist.

Reason: The Best Practice Baseline Package for the US V1.60 (released on 9/12) omitted certain print programs and forms.

Solution: Install the attached transport RS5K912175.zip and

RS5K919363.zip.

Regards,

Srinivas

0 Kudos

Hi Swamy,

I am also facing the same issue.

I searched a lot in SDN and SAP Marketplace, but couldn't find the exact solution.

Can u please explain in detail how u solved ur problem ?

Regards,

Vinod