cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS Pay Statement - Adobe Form

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have created a custom adobe form ZSAP_PAYSLIP_US2 which was copied from the standard form SAP_PAYSLIP_US2.

(This form was created using the HRFORMS transaction)

We have also deployed the webdynpro ESS business package 1.0.X on EP 7.0 (backend ECC 6.0)

Now, we would like to point the ESS pay statement application to the custom adobe form ZSAP_PAYSLIP_US2.

Can we present the adobe form through ESS or do we need to use Smartform and have it show up as PDF?

How can we have the adobe form show up on ESS?

In IMG under Personal Management -> Employee Self Service -> Service Specific Settings -> Benefits and Payment ->

Salary Statement -> Form using HRFORMS workplace -> Enter HR Form Name

Can we give the Adobe Form name directly in the above setting (or) are we limited to use only smartforms?

Thank you in advance.

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think-

In IMG under Personal Management -> Employee Self Service -> Service Specific Settings -> Benefits and Payment ->

Salary Statement -> Form using HRFORMS workplace -> Enter HR Form Name, Generally we dont change the name of any customized payslip program. It remains US payslip, Below there is a node named as T. In that you can speify the name of your customized payslip program or BADI.

Beside this you have to develop or fix some program that will fetch the payslip data of that person and will reaturn in the form of smartform.

After do it as I have written earlie.

Regards,

Roshan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For your scenario, I would recommed to create a smartform which will display your payslip. Create a customized transaction and call this smartform which shows the payslip of any person. Now from Portal create a transactional Iview and cal this transaction from there.

Portal will open that smartform showing payslip of that person.

Award points if found helpful.

Regards,

ROSHAN