cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use BAPI_FUNLOC_GETLIST & BAPI_EQUI_GETLIST in visual composer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to use the BAPIs BAPI_FUNLOC_GETLIST & BAPI_EQUI_GETLIST in visual composer, but these BAPIs are not having any input field, but expecting value ranges as paramater.

Can somebody provide me the details of using these BAPIs through Visual Composer ?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Lakshminarayanan J

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshminarayanan J,

the BAPI BAPI_EQUI_GETLIST has the following interface:

""Lokale Schnittstelle:

*" EXPORTING

*" VALUE(RETURN) LIKE BAPIRET2 STRUCTURE BAPIRET2

*" TABLES

*" EQUIPMENT_RA STRUCTURE BAPI_ITOB_SEL_EQUIPMENT OPTIONAL

*" DESCRIPT_RA STRUCTURE BAPI_ITOB_SEL_DESCRIPT OPTIONAL

*" MAINTPLANT_RA STRUCTURE BAPI_ITOB_SEL_MAINTPLANT OPTIONAL

*" PLANGROUP_RA STRUCTURE BAPI_ITOB_SEL_PLANGROUP OPTIONAL

*" PLANPLANT_RA STRUCTURE BAPI_ITOB_SEL_PLANPLANT OPTIONAL

*" SORTFIELD_RA STRUCTURE BAPI_ITOB_SEL_SORTFIELD OPTIONAL

*" EQUIPMENT_LIST STRUCTURE BAPI_ITOB_EQ_SEL_RESULT

*"----

First I will explain how BAPIs and Function Modules work in ABAP.

Importing Parameters are an Input parameters. These parameters can be optional and you can define if you pass the value or a reference to the value (in RFC are no references allowed).

Exporting Parameters are an Output parameters. These parameters can be optional and you can define if you pass the value or a reference to the value (in RFC are no references allowed).

Changing Parameters are used as Input and Output parameters. These parameters can be optional and you can define if you pass the value or a reference to the value (in RFC are no references allowed), e.g. you pass a value into the BAPI/FM then in the BAPI/FM the value are modified and the modified value are passed back as an output.

Tables Parameters are like changing parameters (and of course it's a table). In your case your BAPI needs as input the parameters in a table. In Visual Composer the table parameters are shown by default as outputparameter. You have to right click on the outputparameter and choose flip port in the context menu. Then you have the table parameter as Input port and you can use the BAPI as it was designed.

Then you only have to populate the table with the corresponding parameter.

In your case you only have to fill the table EQUIPMENT_LIST as parameter, because this is mandatory. But detailed information read the Function Module Documentation (go to transaction SE37 and select the BAPI --> View then there is a button "Function Module Documentation")-

I hope that helps.

Best Regards,

Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcel,

Your message helped me in understanding the problem and solving the issue.

Thank you very much.

Regards

Lakshminarayanan J

Answers (0)