cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only 0 PAC of material available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a configurable material "pulsar81" when i am trying to process delivery its giving a msg "Only 0 PAC of material PULSAR81 available"

regards,

John

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srinath,

I have added stock through 561 E and 501 E( used both types) but iam unable to add stock through 411 E through mb1c as system is giving error msg " Goods movement not possible with mvmt type 411 Message no. M7096"

and now after adding stock with 501E iam unable to create transfer order as system error msg "No items that are to be picked were found

Message no. L3124"

Regards,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI JHON,

I THINK YOUR PROBLEM IS STRAIGHT FORWARD TO DO WITH DATES.PLEASE TRY DELIVERY ORDER AS 15/04/2008 AND PROCEED.I THINK VERY LIKELY THIS WILL SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM.rEWARD POINTS IF IT IS HELPFUL

BEST REGARDS

R.SRINIVASAN

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi john

after doing the mb1c with 561 E movement type , that order becomes a sales order stock. to convert this sales order stock into unrestricted stock go to mb1b and use movement type 411E or 412E and enter then try john , i hope it should work now

Even while creating delivery please check the schedule lines of the material

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinath,

I have posted stock using 501 E, iam able to create delivery but iam unable to create transfer order.

Regards,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

check quantity and value updates for KMAT in oms2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please let us know the details of the error message while trying to create transfer order?

Prase

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi john

The problem why you are not able to do transfer order is you need spacial stock and that you are not having as , you have not done the mb1c with movement type 411E , you have done mb1c only with 561 E movement type

do initial stock posting entry with movement type 561 E(special stock) . in mb1c

it will be just an unrestricted stock only but not an special stock

to make it a special stock

again post the same material in mb1c with movement type 411 E and save it

Now go to MMBE and see you can see the speciall stock differently and unrestricted stock differently

then you can create transfer order

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi prashanth,

Iam unable to create transfer order now.

Regards,

John

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi john

you need to maintain a special stock for the material you are telling which has special indicator E

so when you do initial posting with movement type 561 ,there will be a column special stock ,there you put as E , then a stock will be created . But you have cerated only with 561 movement type and not by entering that special stock indicator. that is the reason it is showing 0PAC material is available

again with another movement type 411 E , you need to configure, but i am not sure how to do . as it is MM consultants job.then only special stock will be created

Reward if useful

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi prasanth,

I have maintained stock for 1000 peices using movement type 561 in mb1c

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain stock using movement type 501 with special stock indicator 'E' (501 E), system will ask you for the sales order reference with line item ('xxxx' 0010).Enter the details and save. After raising sales order stock you try to deliver it.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

iam getting confirmed quantity date as one day after sales order date. i have given shipping date as 1 week after the confirmed date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is there any sales order stock for the material 'PULASAR81'. As this is a configurable material the stock will be of category 'E', special stock. Check whether you have enough stock in MMBE.

I think the initial stock should be raised (if it is not a realtime system) as special stock, movement 501 E, give your sales order as reference.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear John,

Kindly check the schedule line date in the sales order. And also the quantity confirmed date.

You need to enter the goods confirmed date in the intital screen while creating delivery.

Kindly reward if it is helpful.

Regards,

Sridhar