SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POSDM/Aggregates.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone help me out in getting information of how to use Aggregates in POSDM.Please let me know if there is any reference material available on this.

Regards,

Sid.

3 REPLIES 3

shivhare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sidharth Goyal

I think aggregate sales mean not total sales-

Suppose A1, B1 are two article number that A1 6 sold times in a day respectively and B1 sold three times in a day total quantity of A1 and B1 that is sold are respectively 55 and 60 up to day end then POS system send that file into POS DM

So aggregates sales means

A1- total quantity 55 and total value 5000

B1 total Quantity 60 and total value 6000

Thanks

Amit Shivhare

PS: Reward Point

Former Member
0 Kudos

Messy answer and worst english

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Agreeagte Sales is, at Store POS System transfers the day end sales business transactions to IS-retail system through Idocs.

The inventory management, billing, information system, and replenishment planning functions are supplied with the aggregated sales data. Here, you determine how the aggregated sales data is to be prepared and forwarded to the various functions.

Use

The settings control the subsequent functions after inbound processing, such as billing, inventory management, and updates in the RIS.

The entered calculation schema controls account determination in accounting for cash payment

Prerequisites

Number ranges have been maintained for customers (external number assignment).

The calculation schema (ZPOSCS) and POS inbound profile KASI /PSNA have been defined in the system.

TO do this, Need to do some Config settings in Retail system

SPRO > Sales and Distribution > POS Interface > Inbound > Agreeated Sales control > POS inbound profile

Here need to chek conrtol fields -

Anonym. Customer ( walkin customers)

Inventory managment,

billing,

sales doc type, & item catgy,(if differs from std)

billing type (FP - POS billing type)

Calculation schmea - (Std -POS000)

No of items per document

POS condition type

The day end in Retail system need to run transaction code WPUK to look agreegate sales.

regards

Satish