cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Between two ViewContainerUIElements want to add RadioButton & Its Events ch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I have requirement using the WebDynpro JAVA that between the DropdownList and TableView I want to add Radio Button. And want to change the even accordingly.

There is a ViewContainerUIElement_A which contained the Single DropDownList and another ViewContainerUIElement_B which contained the TableView. So based on the selection of dropdown list (ViewContainerUIElement_A) displayed records in the TableView(ViewContainerUIElement_B). Dropdown and tableView are both use the Adaptive RFC Model. Which is working fine.

Now i try to modify like this :

I have created the RadioButton as per requirement, after selection of DropDownList , I am getting the radioButton values and able to select and see the change values while clicking the Radio button which is perfectly working fine but tableView is not refreshing at all.now my question is how to call the TableView(ViewContainerUIElement_B) using the Radiobutton?

So do I need to create the ViewContainerUIElement_C for RadioButton also, currently I am using the simple Radiobuton and Group for this.

Do I need to create ViewContainerUIElement_C for RadioButton also? How to link with inbound plugs with this and how to call the even.

Suggest me plz.

Thanks

Ali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

suresh_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rali,

Try refreshing the tableview data onSelect event of Radio button.

Regards, Suresh KB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Since TableView is ViewContainerUIElement and creating dynamically so not able to see much codes here. Any Idea how to refresh the TableView using onSelect.

I already assigned one method under the OnSelect of RadioButton using that i can see the selected values as message.

Is there any way to call the Dropdown list event in the Radio Button?

Thanks

Ali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Fire an event from the onSelect and subcribe this in the Ui containner view and do the necessary action

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ayyapparaj,

Can you please explain what do you mean of subscribe this in the UI Container View and do the necessary action.

ViewContainer is really confusing for me.

Thanks

Ali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i am on track with your requirement, you need to refresh the view which is part of the view container.

Create an event and raise this from the onSelect and subscribe this event in the view which is part of the view container. In the action handler of the view, do the necessary code to refresh the context.

Regards

Ayyapparaj