cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in receiver JDBC adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've designed an Abap Proxy to JDBC scenario, i m facing a very peculiar problem

1)JDBC Adapter configuration not initialized: null.

2) Error when attempting to get processing resources: com.sap.aii.af.service.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: DriverManagerException: Cannot establish connection to URL 'jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://kfgkwerppd01:1433;DatabaseName='POS_DIRECTOR'': SQLException: [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC][SQLServer]Login failed for user 'SAPXI'.

this is two types of error i m getting , some times first sometimes second

pl help how to get out of the quagmire.

rgds

mojib

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks it helped

moji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i did the above and resent the message , in the RWB channel monitoring the following error is coming :

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: JDBC Adapter configuration not initialized: null

How to initialize the JDBC Adapter configuration ?

rgds

mojib

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to activate the adapter again. If that doesnt help, try CPA Cache refresh. If that also doesnt work, try starting and stopping the JDBC adapter from Visual Admin.

The problem here is that the JDBC adapter is not able to get information about your Comm Channel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this Disscussion and this might help in your case

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen

Try to activate the adapter again.

Pl let me know how to activate the adapter ..

your quick reply shall be appreciated

rgds

mojib

Former Member
0 Kudos

I actually meant to activate the communication channel again. Try to change some mandatory field in the comm channel and save it and activate it.

Hope this helps and don't forget to award points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i thought some else u r talking abt , any way , i did that also,

pl suggest how to rectify

rgds

mojib

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try CPA Cache refresh and starting and stopping JDBC adapter from Visual Admin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mohammed,

try to correct the jbdc receiver in your communication channel in integration builder.

try

jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://kfgkwerppd01:1433;databaseName=POS_DIRECTOR

instead of:

jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://kfgkwerppd01:1433;DatabaseName='POS_DIRECTOR'

you can also try a full qualified name for server with domain etc..

kfgkwerppd01.domain.etc....

Regards

Christian

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The problem is with the authorization of the user to access the database. This user is the username at the database and not an XI user.

This error occurs when the database cant be reached either due to firewall problem or some authorization problem

Regards,

Prateek