cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintaining JCo destinations has become slow

0 Kudos

Hi,

From Content Administration maintain JCo Destinations or create New JCo destinations takes lot of time almost 15 to 20 miutes to Edit or Save.Basically retreiving the data from SLD takes lot of time. We have around 300 Destinations in our portal server using comman SLD. Same SLD is used for the other portals in landscape but does not have similar issue. Any clues what is happening here.

-Sharad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharad, I had the same problem with the SLD, and I fix this by creating a java application wich modify (or create)the JCo destinations.

You can see this [blog|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/5625] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]; to do this.

I hope this help you.

Regards,

Simon.

0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

Thanks. It may be good work around but why should I use the program instead of using Content Administration. What makes the things slower? Is there any limit for JCo destinations? Is it SLD or the runtime has some issue?

-Shraad

Former Member
0 Kudos

I really don't know about this issue, but the program is the best way for me at moment of create the JCo destinations. I have the same problem in the SLD, but I don't have time to resolve it.

With the program you can create and update the JCo destinations more easy and quickly.

Regards,

Simon.

Answers (0)