cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

closing pp order

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear pp gurus,

after set close production order, my client want not to reset close status by anybody except some responsible person

what can do for this please suggest solution

thanks in advance

regards,

nil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nil,

I guess you want only selected user should have the option to do the function "revoek close". If this is the case, thwen it is not possible coz i had a similiar requirement from my clinet. To me it is not possible, but still you can discuss with your basis guys.

Regards,

Satyajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NIL ,

You can Revoke CLSD status in CO02 in the menu bar Functions>>>restrict processin>>revoke CLSD

You need to discuss with the Basis team to give authorisation to only some BU heads who can only

perform Revoke CLSD status . otherwise somebody else will keep the productionorder REvoke status

then it will allow any changes in the order. It will give problem in year end processing .

regards,

Vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

contact ur basis guy and give authorization of order change and create to responsible person only.

Rewards if useful

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

my question is that every user related to production can close the order but just one person can reset close status

regards

nil

Former Member
0 Kudos

What you want is only 1 or 2 out of say 100 should able to "revoke CLSD" stauts..Isnt it?

Revoke in the sense that though the order is set to CLSD; you want to make any changes and undo the CLSD

Path is : CO02 > Functions (from top) > Restrict Processing > Revoke close. This will bring your closed order to change mode

Normally revoking is not at all done. However you may check with basis personnel at your end to provide authorizations only to limited people

Rgds