cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition technique in text determination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I have created two text ids in the text procedure (votxn) of sales order header. I also have two text ids in the customer master (1 in central text and the other in the sales area). How do i copy the above texts from the customer master to the two fields in the sales order header.

How to make use of condition techninque and especially access sequence for text determination.

Regards,

Udaynath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain the text id in the text procedure and assign access sequence for the text ids in the text procedure....

Maintain the text object KNA1 and KNVP and text ids in the access sequence.... in the sales order header text....

This will solve your problem...

Reward if hepful...

Regards

Bageerath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bageerath,

Thanks for your reply, following is what i have done but not able to get the two texts into the sales order.

Created Text IDs in Text object KNA1 and KNVV and assigned the text ids to the text procedure which in turn is assigned to the account group. (for customer).

Created access sequence with text objext KNA1 and KNVV with the appropriate Text IDs and Partner function.

Created Text IDs at the Sales Document header and assigned it to Text procedure and updated the access sequence created in the earlier step.

Updated the document type with the Text determination procedure.

When i create a sales order for a customer in the above account group the text from kna1 flows into the one of the text ids of the sales order header but the second one is blank. How do i get both the texts updated in the customer master to be updated in the sales order.

Bageerath if i am clear please suggest some solution.

Regards,

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos