cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to post incoming Payment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.When i try to save an incoming payment process, i get the error "the difference is too large for clearing"

2. when i click on the post payment of invoice, i get the warning"no items were found"

3.When creating condition record following the path Log-SD-Master data- Cond.-create, when i double click on by material, I get the error "the program "/1SDBF12L/RV14AK15"is not.

Maureen.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to below path in IMG:

Sales and Distribution-> Basic Function -> Pricing -> maintain Pricing Report-> Display Pricing Report

Open all the numbers for which you got the error. then problem will be solved as system assigned pricing report for the first time.

Regards

Anutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

> 3.When creating condition record following the path Log-SD-Master data- Cond.-create, when i double click on by material, I get the error "the program "/1SDBF12L/RV14AK15"is not.

[Note 497850 - Condition maintenance reports and Unicode|https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=497850]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Mark! This helped

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error generally is due to tolerance error.

Please check the assignment of the user id with the relevant tolerance groups.

The tolerance differences is IMG controlled.

Financial Accounting > Financial Accounting Global Settings > Document > Line Item.

regards,

Siddharth.