cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BILLING TYPE

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI GURUS

I HAD DONE THE CYCLE OF THIRD PARTY SALES BUT AM GETTING THE ERROR WHILE DOING THE INVOICE I.E

WHAT IS THE BILLING TYPE OF THIRD PARTY SALES

NORMALLY USED

REGARDS

PALANI

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The billing type Third-party credit memo (G2S) is available for this.

The billing type Third-party credit memo works with the item category TASG (third-party credit memo item).

The Billing-relevance indicator F is set in Customizing for Sales for this item category.

This means that the cost is not created. In Customizing for Sales, the item category TASG is set at item level in copying control for the billing type G2S (copying control sales document by billing document) as the target item category (source: TAS-> Target:> TASG.)

regards,

Siddharth.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

F2 is the billing type used in third party sales........

Regards

Bageerath

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rajan,

In third party sales order related billing will be done so you can use F1 invoice type.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

F1 should be the appropriate Billing Type (T.Code: VOFA). F1 is order related Billing & Third Party is order related Billing.

Check Cpoy Control from Sales Order to Billing, along with Item Category TAS, which is ideally used for Third Party Scenario i.e Sales Order to Billing (OR --> F1): VTFA. Also check Billing relevance in Item Category in T.Code: VOV8.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka