cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

process purchase orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

our's is extended classic scenario, one user is trying the open the PO through process purchase orders option, he entered the po number and then clicked on find. He is getting the message " no documents avail for search criteria".

Here the PO is exist and carte is created by that user only. Then why he is not getting the po details.

Please explain what might the cause for this?

regards,

Krish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

It is not an authorisation issue. Even I struggled quite a lot and finally managed to find 3 notes which need to be applied if you are in <= Support Pack 11

1104589 PO Search not returning all results

1128758 BBP_POC: Search Issue in Purchase Order

1138911 BBP_POC - Search issue in purchase order

Please apply the note in the same order

Please award points if problem is solved and I am sure it will get solved

Regards

Jayaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

Check whether that user has the role SAP_EC_BBP_PURCHASER with relevant authorisations.

Regards

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have checked the user roles there I found there are two same roles SAP_BBP_EC_OP_PURCHASER assigned to the user.

Regards,

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish, I have the same problem in my system... What did you do to search PO in SRM?

Thanks in advance

ROsa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

One user raised this issue, when he tried to process the po she is not getting the po details,

After analysis, that particular user is moved to new organisation id from his previous one.

Normally whenever user moved to new org id then all his attributes will changes, in this case system will not allow him to do any changes in PO's which are created when he is in previous org id.

I don't know about your case, process PO is possible only for the po's created by you not possible for po's created by other users.

Regards

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Krish, and if I want to see a PO created by other user? How can I see the PO?

Thanks in advance

Rosa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Getting the access to look into all PO's is an authorisation issue. I dont know which role is required to have this access.

Please look into the user roles, and find the required role.

Regards,

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can inform the user to verify the below points and than again try to search the PO

- Check if there is any serach criteria maintained in the extended search.

- Delete the criteria maintained in the timeframe & status.

Regards

Hiten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thanks for update

I have checked with user, she is by entering PO number, she is not checking through extended search.

regards,

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Here user is not able to get any purchase order details through process purchase orders option.

Can any one explain me is there any authorisations are required to see the purchase order details throuh process purchase orders?

thanks in advance,

Regards,

krish