cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output Determination - Access Not Made

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have create an output type and output records. The output procedure is assigned to sales header.

If the condition table fields are at header level (Customer / sales doc type / sales orgn) the output is working fine.

If the condition table has header and Item level - customer / shipping pt / material, the output is showing error:

Access Not Made (Field Initialized)

Can some one help me to fix this ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sunil,

When you are marking some fields at item level fields, please make sure the fields are represented by the correct fields in the database tables.

For example, it it is material at the item level, then the field should be VBAP-MATNR. Instead if you maintain the field as some field in VBAK, the field will be initialised.

So, make sure you are using the correct field names when introducing new fields into condition tables. This will solve your problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Navneeth.

Only two fields are present:

sales document type and shipping Point

As per the access sequence screen, sales document type is in KOMKBV1 and shipping Point is in KOMPBV1.

Is it correct or anything I have to change ?

Sunil

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

These fields are during the output process in the document.

Check the database fields of these when you are creating teh condition tables. It should be VBAK-AUART and VBAP-VSTEL.