cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AUC Asset Affected in PS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am taking care of FI-AA module. Our user would like to close the WBS.The WBS was actually fully settled to the other 2 Fixed Assets some yeas ago:

AsstA : AUC with zero value in Book Depre area.

AsstB : Fixed Asset

AsstC : Fixed Asset

The AsstA is having NBV in other Depre area. The WBS cannot be closed as as the AUC AsstA is having the value in other depre area. FI walkaround is to turn off the 'Investment Measure' for the particular asset and re-adjust the value via transaction. My worried is, the value adjusted, would there be any posting/affects to/in the PS system?

Can someone share your expertise? Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Thanks all the sharing info. However, the 2 fixed assets was fully transferred the cost from the AUC asset. It is correct that no cost found in AUC asset especially for the depre area 01. However, there was some patch of value insertion of these AUC on other tax depre area, and it was done some yeas ago.

I have turn on/off for the FI master asset table. It can be done by closing the particular WBS for the whole project. Pls share if you forsee anything. Thanks!

srinivasan_desingh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia K,

You should not adjust your values in FI by removing Invesment measure. If you try to remove, investment measure in AUC, you are removing the reference to project. This will lead to many problems and you cannot close the project.

The problem for your issue may be

Either you have costs in your project or your AUC is still holding some costs which comes from Project.

Solution:

1. Change back the status of the project to "REL"

2. Run settlement from project to AUC. This will transfer/capitalize all the costs from project to AUC

3. Run settlement from AUC to Fixed asset.

Change the status of the project to "TECO" and follow the points 1 to 3.

Hopefully this will solve your problem.

FATMAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia

Please answer the following question.

1. Is the final settlement is done from the Project to the AUC ?

2. what my understanding is that the

there is settlement happened from Project to AUC i.e., Asset A and after that only the two Assets are created i.e., Asset B and Asset C by transferring from AUC.

Please let me know if my understanding is right if no can you give me the detailed scenario so that i can test the same.

Thx & Rgds, N Gowda.