Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 medium for same output type

former_member418015
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

is it possible to create 2 condition records for the same output type BA00 but i want it to be transmitted to 2 different medium.

eg: 1 - print

6 - EDI

now i am unable to do so. I am defining my output via sales org.

but when i enter 2 records of OR doc type with different medium, i get any error

"The condition is being p rocessed in the current session. A condition record with the same variable key is already being

processed."

thanks

dyl

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could maintain output type for different mediums for e.g. output type BA00 for mediums e.g. 1, 2, 3 etc.

Did you maintain output condition records for sales document type OR for mediums e.g. 1, 2, 3?

When you selected print option, what option do you choose let's say you chose 1.

Did it complete the output? Did you choose print immediately option?

You are getting the error message because the print output is not completed yet for one of the mediums.

Until this is completed, condition record BA00 is in use.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not possible to maintain 2 condition records with the same document type with different medium... System says its currently processed, if needed you can change the current record with the medium........

Alternatively yu can simply copy and create a new condition type with ref to BA00 and maintain the different medium...

Reward if helpful...

Regards

Bageerath

former_member418015
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Is this a standard sap process? If yes, what is the reason behind it?

If i need the same output type to be send via 10 mediums. Does that mean i need 10 output types defined? That does not make sense to me...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes.. this is the standard process.... What you can do is create a requirement routine for the output type in the output determination procedure with the help of an ABAPer.... with the logic you need..... and maintain that routine in the output determination procedure...

Bugs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dyl,

I am having the same problem. What was your solution? Couldnt quite understand the responses.

Thanks,

Dylan Scott-Dawkins