cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I deployed on SRM project. I am new to SRM. i don't know the basics in SRM also. Can anybody plz forward the documents to me <removed by moderator>

Thanks,

Ravi.V

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

<removed by moderator>

Former Member
0 Kudos

mail id <removed by moderator>

Hello Vruddhula,

Please consider including your email within your business card profile and not directly on the forum threads, this is highlighted in the Rules of Engagement for Forum threads.

"- Do not ask to send you an email.

The question you ask and the solution to it is often also interesting for other users of the community. If you ask somebody to send you the answer per email, you deprive others of also learning to know the answer. Therefore any requests for sending material or answers to an email address will be modified by the forum moderators."

Thanks.

Edited by: Fongyan Mak on Apr 9, 2008 12:49 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

send me ur mail details I will forward you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Krish,

Please do not ask others to provide emails directly within the forum threads, this is highlighted in the Rules of Engagement for Forum threads.

Other community members can provide their email addresses within their business card profile if they choose to do so and to be contacted by others.

Please feel free to post relevant documents or reply on the thread so that others in the community can benefit from your information/response/documents as well.

Stated within the Rules of Engagement for Forum threads:

"- Do not ask to send you an email.

The question you ask and the solution to it is often also interesting for other users of the community. If you ask somebody to send you the answer per email, you deprive others of also learning to know the answer. Therefore any requests for sending material or answers to an email address will be modified by the forum moderators."

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vruddhula,

Please refer to the SRM Wiki which provides lots of information on SRM:

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/x/nhY

Or the help.sap.com link: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/8d/f6a93e08503614e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

All the best.

Regards,

Yan