cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controlling Proforma Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I need urgent help for controlling Proforma Invoice.

My cycle is SO - Delivery - PI(Proforma Inv) - Excise Invoice - Comm Inv.

But when i am saving the delivery without PGI, iam able to create PI & with ref to PI i can create Exc Inv. But when the same i am trying to create Comm Inv it doesnt allow me to invoice. The same feature i want in PI.

Can anybody tell me from where i can control the same. Pls tell me in details of steps.

Regards,

Laxmikant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmikant,

You can control through copy control copying routines.

Go to VTFL transaction here you select your delivery and proforma invoice go to header details there you can find the header copying routine,in that routine you can change the logic.

Same way you can find at item level also.

Take help from ABAPer copy the standard routine 009 at header and 010 at item, then put the logic what ever you want then assign that new routine in the VTFL transaction for your documents header level and item level.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Murali,

Thanx for ur answer. But can u tell me is this type of control in built for F2 invoice type. Also if u have used this type of coding can u give me the logic for the same.

Regards,

Laxmikant

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmikant,

Yes you can fallow the logic which is involved between Standard LF - delivery and Standard F2-Invoice.

or

You already mentioned in your thread "But when the same i am trying to create Comm Inv it doesnt allow me to invoice. The same feature i want in PI".

The same logic you can maintain Between your delivery type and Proforma invoice type ,through assigning the same routines which are avail between Delivery and commercial invoice.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmikant

Yes SAP standard will allow you to create en number of proformas. However, you can control by applying User Exit :RV60AFZC which is working successfully for me.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmipati,

Thanx for ur help but can in my server the same is not applicable. iam working on ECC 6.0. Also can u give me details of logic used by you in the coding.

Regards,

Laxmikant

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmikant

Go to SE38 and give the said user exit so that you will find some coding displayed on your screen. In that make the following codings.

I am not familiar in coding and hence sought the help of my colleague and the requested coding is as follows:-

data : w_proforma like vbfa-vbeln.

if sy-tcode = 'VF01'.

if vbrk-vkorg = 'xxxx' (give sales organization code)

if vbrk-fkart eq 'xxxx' (give billing document type)

select single vbeln into w_proforma from vbfa where vbelv = likp-vbeln and VBTYP_N = 'U'.

if w_proforma is not initial.

message 'Proforma Invoice already generated: Refer Document Flow' type 'E'.

endif.

endif.

endif.

endif.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi