cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

production order quantity is not copied to operations.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i am creating a production order with quantity say 10 nos. header product for which i am creating this production order is carrying 3 operations,but this quantity 10 is not copied to production order it is showing operation quantity zero,because of this reason system can't do scheduling as operation quantity is zero.

can anybody through some light on this issue,

Thanks in advance....

Regards

chandan sood

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I think he's trying to inform that in CO01,after giving the Order quantity,in operation overview (F5),the operation quantity is showing as 0.

,Is this you problem Mr.Sood?

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mangalraj,

you are absolutely right,this is my problem.

even after saving this production order when am trying to see this in display mode operation quantity is zero.

chandan sood

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check with base qty and unit of measure conversion qty in operation details view of routing (CA02)

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pradeep,

unit of conversion in ca02 operation detail is:_

header unit operation UoM

1 EA 1 E

chandan sood

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chandan

Go to material master. Have you assigned work scheduling view in it. For scheduling it is must.

After creating the prod order have you released it. Go to CO 11 N and input your operation number and see the Yield quantity field.

Regards

J . Saravan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandan,

I suppose, while confirming the order, desired quantity is not displayed. If yes, come back..

regards

Ram Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Where you ( inwhich screen) you have seen that operation qty as zero.

Regards

YMREDDY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is in co01 transaction only,i am seeing this in operation overview screen,here operation quqntity is zero.

chandan sood