cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer of "Safety time ind." & "Safety time/act.cov." to APO through CIF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

How do we maintain the "Safety time ind." & "Safety time/act.cov." (of Material Master - MRP2 view) in Product master of APO and wheter the impact will be there in SNP run for the same, if we maintain in Prooduct Master.

Can we transfer the same from EEC 6.0 to APO through CIF integration model.

Edited by: Wilian Segatto on Jan 13, 2010 6:53 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I done think safety time indicator comes into APO, but the safety time/act.cov does CIF into APO and sits in Lot Size tab and quantity date determination subtab under Safety days' supply. This gets applied then when safety stock strategy SZ or SM are used.

But note though CTM uses safety days of supply just like MRP uses safety time indicator.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas Krishnamurthy,

Will you please provide some guidelines or procedure on CTM to make use of Saftry time indicator and safety cvoverage period, which will pre-pone the requirement to that many days (Coverage profile), where the PR or Planned order will be generated in previous to that many number of days from the month requirement is entered and this will get added to the fallen month requirements.

I am completly new to CTM.

Thanks in advance.

With regards,

Ram Mohan Rao Kolanupaka.

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ram - I would suggest you to open a new thread since this is a deviation from topic of the thread. Individuals searching for answers to related queries could be misled. I will answer your query once you raise a new thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas Krishnamurthy,

Will you please provide some guidelines or procedure on CTM to make use of Saftry time indicator and safety cvoverage period, which will pre-pone the requirement to that many days (Coverage profile), where the PR or Planned order will be generated in previous to that many number of days from the month requirement is entered and this will get added to the fallen month requirements.

I am completly new to CTM.

Thanks in advance.

With regards,

Ram Mohan Rao Kolanupaka.