cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmed Quantity in Schedule Line

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have set up the back-to-back process whereby a purchase requisition is automatically created after I save my sales order.

My schedule line category does not have any ATP related checks. However, I keep getting the ATP screen in the sales order and the system proposed a later delivery date with confirmed quantity.

In the material master, the availability check is KP (no check). The material does not have MRP views.

I want the system to confirm the quantity on the requested date itself.

Why does the system proposed another delivery date with confirmed quantity when I have already turned off the availability check in material master?

Appreciate if some experts could throw some light on this.

Thanks,

HweeLing

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just turning off the availability check in material master, doesnt stop the sequence of the requested delivery date.

Just go through this info.

Checking Rule

You use the checking rule to control the scope of the availability check for each transaction in sales and distribution. You also specify whether the check should be carried out including or excluding replenishment lead time. The individual checking rules define by transaction, which stock and inward and outward movement of goods should be taken into account for the availability check.

Schedule line category

You can control with the schedule line category whether an availability check and transfer of requirements should be carried out in the sales documents. The possible settings for this at schedule line level are dependent on the settings in the requirements class which is determined from the requirements type of the material.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found the right solution.

The purchasing GR time was set to 2 days in SPRO.

I have removed the 2 days and it is working fine now.

Thanks anyway.

Points rewarded for helping 😃

Cheers,

HweeLing

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear HweeLing

First go to OVZH, select Requirement Type LSF (if you are processing MTS) or KEK (if you are processing MTO) and make a note of what value is maintained in Requirement Class.

Now go to OVZG, select the above Requirement Class and untick "AvC".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi