cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload users from File

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are working on SRM 4.0 classic , SP 11.

We want to upload the users + cost center using upload users from file option in USERS_GEN transaction. The problem is we dont have the option of selecting the cost center and logical system on the main screen.

We have considered the OSS note Note 871216 - Cost Center not Updated with transaction Users_Gen. And the code corrections are already present in the system.

But the check boxes for selecting the cost center and logical sytem are not available.

Any guesses.

Many thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please do not forget that the user data file has to follow the structure of BBP_USTRU, and the update of Cost Center only works when both cost center and logical system are present in the data file.

I hope this helps...

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the reply.

But the problem is selection of the check boxes for cost center and logical system, these two are not appearing on the screen.

I can down load the file format using option " Download user data to file". While doing this you have option of selecting data like fax number, telephone number etc. But there is no option of selecting the cost center / logical sytem.

On the same line while uploading the users I do not have the check boxes for the cost center / logical sytem. How can to activate these check boxes so that cost center data is also uplaoded while generating the users as well.

Thnak you