cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP on SAP NW2004s SR1 on Fedora Core 7 using MAXDB

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all. could anyone help on the error i encountered during installation phase 2(installing common system files)

ERROR 2008-04-09 10:45:45

MUT-03010 Execution of the command "/bin/csh -c "source /home/p06adm/.cshrc; env"" finished with status TST_ERROR.

MUT-03010 Execution of the command "/bin/csh -c "source /home/p06adm/.cshrc; env"" finished with status TST_ERROR.

FCO-00011 The step createSystemDirectories with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|createSystemDirectories was executed with status ERROR .

Is it a problem with environment variables?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

hannes_kuehnemund
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Tony,

to quote my former post in your other question thread, Fedora 7 is not a supported platform for SAP. Nevertheless, if you plan to play around with the system instead of using it productively, you may continue. But never forget, that you are running on a non supported combination.

There are two possibilities for fix the problem you are facing:

You can download all updated the installation files on the SAP Service Market Place at http:
service.sap.com\swdc

Please check SAP Note [929929|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/929929], which describes common sapinst problem.

Thanks,

Hannes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr Hannes.. Good day

thank you for the advice. i am trying to implement it first on Fedora core because i do not want to lay my hands on a live system which is running on RHELv5. So thats the problem Mr Hannes. i belive both fedora and RHel have the same kernel.. Thats why i tght of trying!!!!

once i have done that i would be shifting to RHELv5.

thnak you once again Mr Hannes

former_member618758
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello there,

A couple of things you could try, these will at lease solve one problem, or maybe even both:

1. Try giving 777 permission for your installation master directory and sub-directories.

2. Set the environment variable FLOW_TRACE=enabled and run sapinst again

Hope this helps,

George