cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transportation of validations & assignments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a question. We create assignments & validations in MDM. When this entire data model is replicated in the some target systems,will these expressions work out.

If not, is there any work arounds?

Regards,

Pramod

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

Yes they do work in case of Archieve/UnArchieve repository and Duplicate Repository.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your reply,

Now there is ascenario that MDM data is replicated into CRM & trex is used for serach in CRM.

In this scenario, will the expressions work.

Regards,

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

What does TREX means is it transaction?? if yes you are searching data on CRM system level, so Parmod in this case validations and assignments do not work, because they are local only to MDM repository and servers.

If trex means anything else then pls specify.

BR,

Alok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

BY replicating, we all mean to say that the MDM repository stays with the MDM server. If it is replicated to any other MDM server, then only the assignments and the Validations remain Valid.

In your case, you have replicated it to the CRM system, hence i feel it should not work.

Hope it helps.

Thanks and Regards

Nitin Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

When you replicate the repository on some other servers, etc. ( using Archieve/ Unarchieve etc.) then also functionalities like assignments & validations, Workflows work out.

You do not need any WorkAround for them.

Hope it helps.

Thanks and Regards

Nitin Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Parmod,

It must work otherwise there is no use of it.

From my point of view it will work.

Lets see what others say about it.

BR,

Alok