cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of Server Proxy for Message interface with External Defination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am getting a problem while generating a server proxy for the inbound interface . The request message used in the inbound interface is a external definition which is uploaded using a XSD file. The XSD file was supplied by a third party which is having very high complex strucuture and used lot of abstract data types in the design. When i tried to generate the proxy in the R/3 system (Transaction SPROXY) for the inbound interface i am getting following error.

• Interface uses external and internal message definitions

Message no. SPRX122 *

Diagnosis

In a message interface you can use messages from different sources:

Message types and fault message types edited in the Enterprise Services Repository

Messages imported into the Enterprise Services Repository (external definitions, RFC, IDoc)

In the current message interface, message types from different sources have been used. Since messages from these different sources must be handled differently during proxy generation, such a mixture of messages within a message interface is not possible.

System Response

The interface cannot be generated.

Procedure

Change the interface definition accordingly in the Enterprise Services Repository.

Please guide me, how to generate the proxy for the interface with external defination message. I could nt geneate manullay, because it is having very high complexity and its a big structure.

Is there is any way to generate the proxy for interface with external definition

Regards

Vijayanand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

I have used both request and response both, but the error message is same.

Regards

Vijayanand Poreddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think this does not work. do one thing try exporting that XSD from XI and reimport that and give a try...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijayanand,

What I can say, If we create one inbound structure in some sequence which can take all the value of external definition and then go for creation of Proxy, then may be the case proxy get generated.

Regards

Sanjay

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When I understand this right, then you have used in external definition as request, but a message type of the IR as response.

Try to use an external definition as response as well.

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i. Import your message schemas from external definitions, or RFCs or IDocs from SAP systems. These definitions already contain data types.

ii. Create a message interface and reference the messages of the external definition, or the RFC or IDoc message.

Check this, it may help you

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/3f/01623c4f69b712e10000000a114084/content.htm

REgards

Seshagiri