cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

501 movement in migo

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

while doing migo, i am getting the following error account determination not possible 0001 zob 7920.

i am using 501 movement type.

kindly guide me.

Regards,

velu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

H,

As you are using finished product (7920), Accounting document created after MIGO with 501 movement type with ZOB are:

Change in Stocks-Finished goods A/C: Dr,

Stocks-Finished goods A/C: Cr

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

While doing 501 movement, sys ask for Vendor & G/L account.Where it post to that G/L.

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to OBYC or OMWB

Enter your Chart of account and click"GBB" business key

and now assign

Valuation Grouping Code,Account Grouping Code(ZOB),Valuation Class and G/L acocounts and save.

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i want to the FI Part .

while taking grn which account it will hit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

transacton key will be

GBB and BSX

BSX GETS DEBIT

GBB GETS CREDIT

AND GO TO TCODE OMWN AND OMWD TO CHECK THE SIMULATION OF G/L ACCOUTNS FOR THE MOVEMENT TYPE 501

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Velu

U will be using either MB1C or MIGO other goods receipt for using 501 movement type which is receipt of materials without PO.

U can configure the valuation classes against ZOB key and the corresponding G/L accts based upon client requirement.

As far as ur question is concerned which G/L acct will be hit during GRN it is the same acct which is assigned to the valuation classes in OBYC configuration. This is for automatic posting.

If still in doubt do contact back

cheers

samuel

Former Member
0 Kudos

For Inventory Posting i.e., BSX, 300000 will triggered as you assign it for valuation class 3000. in OBYC Transaction.

similarly, for Finished goods, 790000 account will triggered.. assign the same to

GBB>ZOB>7920-->790000

check the account in FS00 Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tr.Code:OBYC

Maintain proper G/L a/cs for 7920 at ZOB.

Regards

Rahiman

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to OBYC Transaction,

and Double Click GBB, in that for ZOB, and valuation class 7920 assign a G/L Account...

also check account Determination in OMWD,

for your plant assign 0001, valuation grouping code.