cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T001W-KUNNR, maintain by customizing or master data?

kennethkw_chan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I need to determine the customer number from the plant. But the field T001W-KUNNR is not filled.

Could you please let me know how this field is maintained? Is it a customizing or just a master data maintenance?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Kenneth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Chan,

As per my under standing about you thread it is related to the customization, so Iam giving IMG path to assign the Customer no to the Plant.

This setting will be used for Stock Transfer

Go through this path,

SPRO-->Material Management >Purchasing>Purchase order>Set up Stock Transport order> Click on Define shipping data for the plants ,select your plant go in to details here you can assign the customer to your plant.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

kennethkw_chan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have got the key now. Thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Kenneth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

T001W-KUNNR maintain by customizing.

Path:

Material Mgt -> Purchaging -> Purchage Order -> Set up Stock Transport Order -> Define Shipping Data for Plants.

Here you have to maintain a Customer id in "Customer no- Plant" field.

Thios cutomer no will be used in case of Inter company sales.

The delivering company will raise a Inter company invoice by treating this plant as a customer to that Organization.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Jaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Chan,

This field is mainatined in hte case of stock transfers, stocks transfers are usually carry between two plants of a same company code or different company code, in this scenarion the delivaring plant has to be treated as customer (T001W-KUNNR ) .Thats why this field has to be used.

Regards,

kishore.