Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member609120
Contributor
0 Kudos

Follow these steps to create a table

In the window, right click, say create table,

In the table tab, click details,

Specify a Line type say L1, define how many columns you want and their width, you can also do this on the table painter by drag-drop.

Now in the Header,Main Area,Footer wherever you want as per your requirements, Right Click, say create table line, specify the line type you defined in the table painter.

In the Data section, click Loop at INTERNAL TABLE into WORK AREA

In the cells of the rows, print the work areas

EXAMPLE:

If you want 5 columns, you need to declare 5 cells in one line type of the table

Click on Table -> Details, then do the following

Line Type 1 2 3 4 5

L1 2mm 3mm etc

Here specify the width of the columns as many as you want..

then in the header/main area of the table, click create Table Line, Rowtype is L1, automatically 5 cells will come,In each cell create a text element, display the variable to be printed there

&wa-1&

&wa-2&

and so on

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We use table to display dynamic data(LINE ITEM DATA).

regards

Sandipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Basically tables used in smartform for the displayinmg the dynamic data.we are not able to estimate the data before printing.while we can use.

http://www.esnips.com/doc/13b7ae7a-b32c-4b96-b588-881859d4ac99/Template,Table,Loop,Command-in-Smartf...

http://www.esnips.com/doc/97acb00a-e513-4611-91f0-c626f460bfc5/Smart_Form_Overview.pdf

Regards,

If helpful reward with points(Don't forget).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I fail to see how this is 'very very urgent', but I'm in a good mood so I'll answer anyway.

The output generated by a smartform will often have repeated item data (PO items, statment transactions etc), and a table is used to represent these.

Regards,

Nick