cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection Lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I did setting in Material Master as 04. So the stock is in Quality Inspection in MMBE.

I m not able to create inspection lot in QE51N.

Tell me the configuration please

Please give me steps

Points will be rewarded..

sonal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sonal,

Please check & confirm whether you have only selected the inspection type 04 - Good's Receipt Inspection from Production and and

also ensure that its active.

After doing Production confirmation either in MFBF/CO11N,for the confirmed production quantity an inspection lot is created,which can

be cleared in QA32.

QE51N is for Mass Results recording & QE01 is for particular lot - results recording.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

Hello Sonal,

could you please check the settings in the material master:

Inspection type 04 -> Control insLot

Either read the F1-Help

or

specify if you need an early 04 inspection lot then there should be;

'Y' An inspection lot for an early goods receipt inspection

This setting is only relevant for inspection lot origin 04.

An inspection lot with inspection lot origin 04 is created when a production or process order is released. You can use this inspection lot to inspect goods receipts of the finished quantities and then manage them after goods receipt posting in the inspection lot stock.

Recommendation: Avoid making a usage decision for this type of early inspection lot before any goods receipts have been posted. The usage decision will then have a stock quantity of 0, but will not have the status completely credited. This means that any following goods receipts will be posted into the stock for this inspection lot. You must then credit this lot from the stock quantity yourself, even if you do not intend to perform further checks.

otherwise the inspection lot will only be created upon creating the material movement from the production order.

I hope that this information will help you resolve your issue.

Otherwise if a lot was created and not released you could try changing it using the QA02 transaction, it might also be neccessary to activate the exit QPL10001 to assign a plan, if this the problem.

Regards,

Isabelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

First you check the MIC's and Inpection plan then check the sampling procedure.

In Material master is there any insp with .mat.specifications are assined or not , if so then fist check at QS61

the proper assigninment of MIC's.

Hope it's help full.

Thanks

E.Rambabu

Edited by: Rambabu Enugula on Apr 9, 2008 7:35 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sonal

Create inspection characterstic for this inspection type 04 and make it active. Then only you can be able to do inspection via T code QA 32.

Otherwise it will throw error message during inspection, and the system will say no Inpection charactertic is assigned.

Then do UD with good and scrap quantity with the respective storage location assigned to them.

Hope this will clear doubt.

J . Saravan

former_member698542
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sonal,

Please note down the GR number from the Production order and enter it on the QA32 transaction to find out the inspection lot.

If the Inspecton lot not created then check whether the Inspection type 04 is active in QM view of material master.

Thanks and regards

Murugesan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in Md04 for that material QM Lot should available.

Goto tcode QA32, input material name with corresponding period & execute.

You can see all the QM lot created for this material.

Select the Lot, goto Usage decision( top).

There are 3 tab pages available.

In 3rd tab page Enter the accepted qty in Unrestricted use stock & enter.

In IInd tab page, give UD code. Accepted & save.

Now check the stock in MMBE or MD04.

Regards,

Dharma