Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving of material from SLOC TO SLOC

former_member1186946
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I am receiving the material from vendor thro mvmt type101 & posting it to quality stock.(No QM module).After inspection i need to move the material from SLOC1 WHICH IS NOT LINKED TO WH to another SLOC which is linked to warehouse thro MVMT type 321.What is the procedure for doing this.Please help.

regards

murugan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think that you have had the answer to your question. I am trying to get people to keep the forum tidy. If you have what you require could you award you points if you want to and mark your question as answered.

This helps everybody as there are at the moment 48 pages of open questions and if people do not close them the forum will grow and then people like me will not go through all of the pages as it takes too long and some people will not get answers to their questions.

Thank you

Frenchy

former_member1186946
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear krisha,

Since my sloc is assigned to WH i unable to transfer thro mvmt 321.I need to do posting change from quality stk to UR.What are the steps for doing it.

regards

murugan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Murugan

Follow the steps as below

1. In tcode MB1B enter plant and movement type. Without pressing enter click on 'WM Parameters' ... here check on no TR requirement and enter 'M" as special stock indicator for movement.

2. Fill the remaining details as usual.

3. Sytem while receiving in storage location which is WM based, will get Storage type and bin automatically to place in WM managed WH.

Regards

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murugan,

Using T-Code MB1B(Transfer Posting) u can transfer the material to another storage location.

Regards

Krishna