Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in VL02n

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Actually i am transfering data from

ERP to DWMS system.I was testing Stock tarnsfer from stoage location to storage location(one step) secenario .Outbound delivery was sucessfully ditstrubuted in DWMS system.But the problem is I'm unable to change the delivery in DWMS system.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HIi Priya,

Check the Delivery status is PGI completed

If the PGI done you can,t change the delivery,

If you are not able to chnage even before PGI then that may be related to some technical issue take help from BASIS people.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi murali,

thanx for reply.

But i m from abap background.can u tell me wgere to check the delivery status.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Go to transaction VL02N then enter the delivery number in the Out bound delivery field then click on Document floe Icon which is at top of the screen, from the left it is fourth Icon.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

i find out the delivery status for PGI :not yet started.

if we r going to change it,its showing the error message:'delivery not current,Synchronization not yet complete'.I can not find out where is the error.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

As per your Message I think still some process is going or some process not at completed while distributing the delivery from SAP to DWMS system, so look in to that angle.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi murali,

thanx for reply.

But i don't know where to check in SAP or DWMS. Can u give me some example what type of process is incomplete?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi murali,

i have checked everywhere like idoc used in receiver and sender ,evrywhere it is ok, i can not find out the error.