cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we Restart the Messages in SXMB_MONI (for synchronus scenarios )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My scenario is partially synchronus.. that measn with BPM.. I'm sending the data to R/3 system and from the R/3 the particular BAPI will return the response.. so, that response will receive the BPM..

here the problem is.. normally messages are going fine.. but in some times.. if the R/3 server is down.. in that particular time.. messages are getting failured.. and in SXMB_MONI it was showing SYSTEM ERROR --RESTART IS NOT POSSIBLE... ..

so, for these type of messages how can we handle.. I mean is there any solution other than..Resend the data ...

Please Suggest me..

Regards

Jain

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jain,

Of course you can do it. You can't do it from SXI_MONITOR. You need to go to SXMB_MONI_BPE, and choose Restart Process After Error.... and choose your error'd business process and click restart.

raj.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This may help you

Michal Krawczyk's Blog

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/11/09/xi-restarting-successfully-processed-messages

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As this is sync messages you cant resent that

XI dont save the messages state so only option here is to resent the data again

Another simpler way to accomplish this is to use transaction SXMB_MONI_BPE . Select Continue Process Following Error under Business Process Engine -> Monitoring and Execute (F8). Update the selection criteria as required and Execute (F8). Choose the appropriate line item and click on Restart workflow button

u can start reprocessing the failed messages by

SXMB_MONI_BPE->Restart Process After Error.

PS: If helful please reward points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is configuration parameter called monitor.qrfc_restart_allowed which must be set to allow the restart of messages at the queue level.

This is set in SXMB_ADM transaction.

Regards

Priyanka