Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what module / component can be used to keep track software inventory

pansy_leung
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi all experts,,

I have a business scenario but don't know what module / component in SAP can be help ?

There are many software / hardware in a user department. For hardware, its model no. maintenance contract with vendor name (and the contract renewal), responsible staff, date of purchase, its location should also be recorded but no financial impact should be monitored.

For software, no. of copies, date of purchase, responsible staff of each copy, vendor name, date of expiry, software version no. should be recorded.

I try to find if material management, equipment in Plant maintenance or asset management are suitable.

I don't know what module can be used to monitor all hardware renewal contract, copies of all software. Pls advise.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think that you have had the answer to your question. I am trying to get people to keep the forum tidy. If you have what you require could you award you points if you want to and mark your question as answered.

This helps everybody as there are at the moment 48 pages of open questions and if people do not close them the forum will grow and then people like me will not go through all of the pages as it takes too long and some people will not get answers to their questions.

Thank you

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

OOPS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your condition records for Date from - to .

The System pick from condition Record only.

Cheers

Rahim