Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI ERROR - Urgent

chetan_b
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi friends, GM

SO QTY. 0.410 KG delivery qty. 0.210kg

When I am changing material qty. as 0.410 kg in delivery the system giving error as 0 stock exist but in mmbe the stock(0.810 kg) is available for the material of same batch.I am getting same message if trying to create new delivery their is no reservation.what is reason for this ?

Regards,

Chetan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi chetan

I think you have already created sales order for that material. but you have not done Delivery and PGI . that is the reason it is showing stock in MMBE .so obviously zero stock will be available for that material

as you said in MMBE 0.810kg is there .but for that already some sales orders have been created. go to VA05 and see any orders have been created or not

plz do check in MMBE storage location wise also

plz do check wheather that batch lot is over or not

Reward if useful

Regards

Srianth

Edited by: sri nath on Apr 9, 2008 5:11 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Chethan,

-->You check the storage location in the delivery and stock available storage location are same or not.

-->You check is there any reservations are exists for that stock(Already sales order or deliveries created for that material)

-->Check the batch is correct in the Delivery.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

chetan_b
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply,

their is other sales order for which delivery is picked for 0.400 kg qty. of same batch.but to total stock available for that batch is 0.810 kg.plant,storage location and batch no are correct in delivery then while system is showing error message ?

Regards,

Chetan

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Chetan,

Check the delivery date and conform quantity in the sceduleline tab of the sales order.

According that you try to do delivery.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

chetan_b
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked date and qty is correct 0.410.I have created similar scenario in QA I am getting the same error.when I am creating delivery default quantity of 0.210 is coming in delivery but order quanitity in SO is 0.410.

Regards,

Chetan

chetan_b
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

I got the solution.actually one delivery is exist for that material but having diff. batch no when I delete that delivery qty. system is allow to pick qty. in another delivery.

Regards,

Chetan.