Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failing Negative testing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi every body we are executing the Tcode IW33 which is restricted to certain sales org values at first it was giving not authorised to technical object authorization ( I_BEGRP ,BEGRP) and according to the SU53 the values were added so it was working for the required sales org but when negative testing is done it is displaying the service orders for other sales org as well which it should not . what can be the problem

3 REPLIES 3

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In negative testing SU53 is of little or no help. That only shows you checks that have failed.

Best run a trace (ST01) in the background when testing to see which checks that passed but should not have. With this information check your roles and the settings in SU24 for your transaction. Authorizations that are set to 'do not check' will always pass with RC=0, even if they're not present in any role/profile.

0 Kudos

Hi Jurjen Heeck thanks for you reply so when i checked the objects checked in SU24 for the Tcode IW33 i found that the object V_KNA1_VKO( Authorization for sales organisations ) is maitnatined as do not check so if i check that will the error be removed

0 Kudos

I do not know if it will remove your error but if you set it either to 'check' or 'check/maintain' and test again and test these authorizations you'll get a bit further.