cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows Oracle x86_64 bit Installation Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am installing a new system on Windows Server 2003 Enterprise R2 x64 Edition and Oracle 10.2 as the database. The product is R/3 Enterprise 4.7 X 1.10 SR1.

According to the note 899111, I have taken the Installation master for R/3 4.7 X 2.00 SR1 and the export CD's from R/3 4.7 X 1.10 SR1.

I have installed the Central Instance successfully, but while

installing the database instance, I get the following error -

CJS – 0030 Assertion failed : OraCommonParatersWin.

computeDependantParametersAfterDialog: sapdataHome is empty after dialog

Also, the database home field (with the drop down) is empty in this screen (after clicking next this error occurs).

There were 2 notes - 969696 and 919106 which had the same error but the scenarios didn't apply to us.

Please help me and let me know why this error is occuring, I have restarted the database instance installation several times and even downloaded the Master CD twice from the marketplace in case the file would have been corrupted during the download the first time.

Thanks,

Neha Bhardwaj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How did you solve this issue? I am having a simular problem installing Solution Manager 7.0 SR3. The errors I get are CJS-00030, MUT-03025 and FCO-00011. They all have to do with Java configuration scripts, NW_Call_Offline_CTC.

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> How did you solve this issue? I am having a simular problem installing Solution Manager 7.0 SR3. The errors I get are CJS-00030, MUT-03025 and FCO-00011. They all have to do with Java configuration scripts, NW_Call_Offline_CTC.

The numbers you post are errors from sapinst, they can be thrown at many places...

What are the last lines of sapinst_dev.log containing the error?

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem in my case was that I had installed the wrong version of Oracle and it wasn't detecting the installation (I had installed fro 32 bit). After installing the right version, it went fine.

Thanks,

Neha

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Only 10g (+ 10.2.0.2 + interim patch) is supported on x86_64 - don't try to install 9.2!

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

To solve the problem, see Note 969696 - 6.20/6.40 Patch Collection Inst.: Oracle Windows

search in control.xml for the line:

<dialog name="checkOracleClient10Software">.

Add the following lines: mentioned between <preprocess> and </preprocess> as per the note.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already seen this note (as mentioned in my original post), this error does not apply to my scenario it is for the error in post-upgrade activities in MSCS (Oracle 9i).

Thanks,

Neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you already checked folloiwng note which is for NW04s

Note 919106 - SAP NetWeaver 7.0 SR1 Installation on Windows: Oracle

this error occured during installation.

but i suggested that you try folloiwng solution.

CJS-00030 Assertion failed:

OraCommonParametersWin.computeDependantParametersAfterDialog:

sapdataHome is empty after dialog.

Solution:

Change the following line in the 'control.xml' file from

if (!OraBackRel.isBackRel(dbSid) || "DB" == instanceType ) {

into

if ( "DB" == instanceType ) {

Then restart SAPinst and choose "Continue old installation".

regards,

kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, but I have already checked this note and this line is not in the control.xml file for WAS 640. Therefore, I couldn't apply this solution.

Thanks,

Neha